Reactive Dyes are the most well-known and flexible level of organic dyes for introducing color on cellulosic fibers;The fame of reactive dyes with textile processors is due to its flexibility in application by different printing methods by direct printing, discharge printing and resist printing & very currently inkjet printing.
· Brilliant shades
· Application is Easy
· generally good fastness properties
Properties of Reactive Dyes:-
- Reactive Dyes are cationic dyes, which are applied for dyeing cellulose, protein and polyamide fibers.
- Reactive dyes are soluble in water.
- Textile materials dyed with reactive dyes have very good wash fastness with rating about 4 - 5 due to strong covalent bonds formed between fiber polymer and reactive group of dye.
- Dyeing method of reactive dyes is easy.
- It needs less time and low temperature for dyeing.